Date of Death: 2/29/1972
Cause of Death: Unknown
This little boy has a trick
Up his sleeve.
At least one slingshot
And three books to read bleed.
And then there was Damien
with a soul as empty as his eyes,
This wee little lad pronounced D.O.A.,
was already dead inside.
- Three books ( Necronomicon book, 666 book and sulphur book).
Fun Facts Edit
- This doll is a tribute to the character Damien from the movie The Omen.
- Damien is the first male Living Dead Doll.
- The first doll to wear a hat.
- Appeared in Resurrection Series V.
- Returned in the 13th Anniversary set with altered features and a 13th anniversary tattoo.
- Has also appeared as a mini doll.
- He along with series-mate Posey, are the first dolls with blank souless eyes.
- Information on 13th Anniversary re-release for series 1: Under the full thunder moon, Mezco breaks open the crypt and releases Living Dead Dolls Thirteenth Anniversary Series.This special series pays tribute to the very first set of Living Dead Dolls which first thrilled collectors 13 years ago. This is the first time in Living Dead Doll history that a complete series has been updated and reissued. All the dolls will come individually packaged in special 13th anniversary coffins, each with their own death certificate. Series one was re-released for the 13th Anniversary of Living Dead Dolls. The re-releases have slight differences in appearance to the original series one such as the color of Sin and Sadie's eyes being changed. They have new ball jointed bodies which are taller than the original dolls. They also have a 13th Anniversary symbol on the back of their necks.
- A variant set of the 13th anniverasy dolls was later released which replicated the original series one exactly, the only difference being the use of the newer ball-jointed bodies.