Date of Death: 12/27/1476 at 3:34pm
Cause of Death: Stake to the heart
Only a stake or the sun,
Will kill this beast.
For on your blood,
She will feast.
Lilith loved all things goth,
Which forced her way into eternal sloth.
Now she's damned to wake each night,
To feast on blood till morning light.
- Wooden stake.
- Shares a death date with Vlad the Impaler.
- First vampire doll.
- First open-mouthed doll.
- Appeared in the Fashion Victims series. Oddly, this version of her has grey skin and bangs while her other dolls are blue and lack bangs.
- Appeared in Resurrection Series II.
- Has appeared as a mini doll.
- Has appeared as a Dollie (convention exclusive).
- Her name, Lilith, is a reference to an old Hebrew vampire myth.
- One of her Fashion Victims variant outfits resembles Vampirella’s costume.
- Her Resurrection doll resembles Count Orlok from the movie “Nosferatu“.
- She has the same eye colors as fellow vampire Sanguis.
- She is the first doll with painted veins on her head, and face area.
- Her hair is rooted in a way that she has a widow's peak, common on many fictional vampires.
- Her dress is similar to that of Morticia Addams.