Date of death: Sometime in 1946
Cause of death: Disease
Spreading her disease
Of infected boils and puss,
This sad little maggot
Is really quite contagious.
Adorable little Maggot was the runt of the litter.
Eyes of empty black, a peculiar little critter.
Then one day she was infected with a disease unknown to man,
Blistering boils and oozing pus, her cankerous soul now damned.
- India started using Dichloro – Diphenyl - Trichloroethane (DDT) to control the Malarial Virus in 1946.
- One of the dolls with an innocent face or a sweet-looking face. The others being Rain, Frozen Charlotte, Unwilling Donor, Elisa Day, Flamingo, Gabriella, and Alison Crux.
- Has since been resurrected solo with varying degrees of infection, including one with large pus stains and a removed eye.
- Her outfit is quite possibly based on traditional Japanese schoolgirl uniforms.
- Her disease resembles smallpox or the plague.