Date of Death: 6/6/1966
Cause of Death: Burned to death
This little devil has a
Pitchfork she uses.
She gives you a poke
Instead of little bruises.
Sweet little Sin
Consumed by flames at seven,
Better to forever serve in hell,
than grow up and play in heaven.
- First doll with horns and a tail.
- Her death date is 6/6/6, a homage to the number of the beast.
- Appeared in Resurrection Series III.
- Returned in the 13th Anniversary set with altered features and a 13th anniversary tattoo.
- A limited "Celebrating Sin" doll was released for the 13th Anniversary of Living Dead Dolls.
- Has appeared as both a mini doll and a "Creepy Cuddlers" plush doll.
- Is sometimes mistaken for fellow series-mate Sadie, due to the dress style they both wear.